Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Creating additional Libraries

I am using Windows 7 and have 30 folders in my library. I am trying to include another folder in the library, by right clicking on the folder and then selecting "Include in Library" and then "create new library", but no additional library is created

Is there a way to increase the number of folders to say 50 and then include these in the library? If so please advise how I go about doing this

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    To make a new Library folder. right click on Libraries then on New and Library.
    Then put files into the new Library folder.
    Etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MartinM For This Useful Post:

HowardC (2015-07-27)

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Martin

How does one set the number of libraries to be created for eg 45 or is the pre-set?

Thanks
    You create one library at a time then add whichever folders you want in it. I was able to create a new library using the method you outlined in #1 as well as with Martin's method. Either creates a library, which you can name whatever you want.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to access-mdb For This Useful Post:

HowardC (2015-07-27)

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply and your input. Is there a limit to the number of libraries one can create? On my Work PC , I have 30 libraries and when I try to create a new library , no ladditional library is created. If I delete a library not required and then create a new library, then the system allows me to do so

Is there a place in Windows to set the maximum for the number of libraries to be created?

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Martin & Access-MDB

Once again thanks for all your input. I have learnt a great deal from all of you on this terrific site

I am able to create a new library by right clicking on Libraries then on New and Library.

I then put files into the new Library folder. However, if I select the folder, right click Include in Library and create new library, a library for that folder is not created due to the fact that I have possibly reached the maximum

Thanks
    I've googled haven't been able to find if there's a maximum number of libraries so I can't comment on that. But 30 libraries seems rather large. But then, we all have different uses of our computers!

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for getting back to me. Anyway I have been using Martin's method and it is working perfectly