Star Lounger
    Thanks

reserve windows 10 icon gone

Odd thing i turned my computer off this morning and when i started it again the reserve windows 10 icon is gone.
    it still shows reserved in windows update.

anyone else notice this?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I noticed the problem also.
    On my laptop (running Windows 7 Home Premium), I went to check if there were any compatibility problems, but the icon had disappeared from the notification tray. Control Panel -> windows update still shows my reservation, but without the icon how do I check the status of all programs and devices? I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but Norton Internet Security updated today to version 22.5.2.15.

I ran all of the steps in win10fix_full.bat, but no luck there.

On my desktop (running Windows 7 Pro) there are no problems detected. Norton Internet Security is still at the older version, and the Win10 icon is still in the notification tray.

Any thoughts on getting the icon back on my laptop?

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I can only speculate but perhaps it means the WIN10 files have already downloaded.
    I went ahead and manually downloaded and installed windows 10 with no problems.
    Barry

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Nope - Windows Update still says "Windows 10 upgrade reserved. We'll let you know when the upgrade is ready to be installed on this PC."