Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Paint.NET 4.0.6 released
2015-08-03, 16:39 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2001
- St Louis, Missouri, USA
- Thanked 1,098 Times in 964 Posts
Paint.NET 4.0.6 released
An update to free very capable Paint.net has been released. Download from Paint.net download
From the Paint.net blog:
As usual, you can download the update directly from the website, or you can use the built-in updater via Settings –> Updates –> Check Now.
- New: You can now create and install custom shapes for the Shapes tool.
- New: Updated to work better with Windows 10.
- New: Increased the maximum brush size to 2000.
- New: IndirectUI-based effect plugins can now provide help text, accessible via the question mark button.
- New: Effect plugins may now access the current palette via IPalettesService.
- Improved: Reduced memory usage of brush tools when using large brush sizes.
- Fixed: Holding shift to constrain the angle of the roll control (Layers -> Rotate/Zoom) wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed: Various shapes (hexagon, pentagon, triangle, etc.) are now symmetric when holding the shift key.
- Fixed: Multiple high-dpi blemishes in the main window and many dialog boxes (Settings, Save Configuration, all effect dialogs, etc.)
- Fixed: Various minor/rare crashes.