Thread: Box and Edge

Thanks

Box and Edge

Went to view some photos this morning in Box. Using the Edge browser I noticed that the photo appeared about 1/2 way down the viewing screen. Hmmm I tried to scroll down only to find that I was already at the bottom of the page, and that the photo was cut off. I opened then in Windows 10 I.E. 11 and the photo appeared just fine.

Here is a screen shot

Box Screen Shot.jpg

I have submitted it to Box, and will follow up with what they have to say..
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    Is your resolution set to default(max) for your monitor ?
    I have encountered similar problems on my aux monitor which is set to lower res that max. Intel upgrade widget comes to mind as does Acronis. Poor coding I guess.
    David

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.

Thanks
    Box is working on it

Thanks
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    Just receiver this back from Box:

"Rochelle Marie Calumba (Box Customer Success)
    11 Aug, 1:52 pm
    Hello,
    At this time, our content preview feature in Microsoft Edge is still a work in progress and can't be depended on to display files with 100% accuracy. Our engineering team is aware of the current limitations and is working to improve this feature in the near future.
    If you would like to help us get better, please let me know if you would be okay with me submitting this file to our product developers for review. Having these examples on-hand will help them to more quickly identify the weaknesses and improve the functionality of this vital tool.
    Again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.
    Sincerely,
    Rochelle
    Box User Services
    Thanks John