Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Need to revise code in spreadsheet

Re: http://windowssecrets.com/forums/sho...el-spreadsheet (thread now locked).

Earlier this year, I posted this thread seeking help with coding on a spreadsheet I was building for a friend who runs a small bakery. Several people responded, but special kudos go to my new friend, Maudibe, who went to great lengths to build exactly what we needed.

Fast forward to the present. The bakery owner and his manager have discovered a couple of changes they'd like to make. The changes involve tweaking the code. I don't know enough about VBA to encroach on this area, so I'm appealing to the Forum—and especially my expert friend, Maudibe, to make the adjustments.

On the main spreadsheet, we no longer need the "Employee" field. Thus, we don't need a button on the third sheet to group by employee.

The "Order Date" field is somewhat useful, but we don't need to group on it. The "Expected Delivery Date" has proved to be much more useful. Therefore, the Grouping sheet needs only to group on "Last Name" and "Expected Delivery Date."

There's also one small problem. When we run forms, the resulting forms place the Quantity in the Item field, and the Item field is left blank.

Many thanks in advance to Maudibe and to anyone else who contributes!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Caesar,

Thanks for the kind words. Here is your revised sheet with the changes you requested:
    1. Employees column has been removed from the main sheet.
    2. Employee and order date grouping replaced by est delivery date.
    3. Quantity <=> Item mismatch corrected

HTH,
    Maud
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maudibe For This Useful Post:

Caesar3 (2015-08-09)

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Maud, many thanks for your help!