New Lounger
    Thanks

Where are the storage folders in Windows 10 Mail?

Again: where are the storage folders in Windows 10 Mail? I use Windows Live mail; I make a new storage folder by clicking on Storage Folders then clicking New Folder. A typical folder might be "Amazon", to store the emails that Amazon sends to provide tracking information and the like. I can't imagine not having a place within the program to store emails received. Or, have I missed something? I don't use Hotmail or Gmail or whatever - my ISP plus Live Mail always worked very well. Is this going to be one of the many "updates" that will be required, to get Win 10 up to snuff? As an aside, the migration to Win 10 was nearly trouble-free; a slight hiccup finding the drivers for my video card, and a continuing problem with my elderly Ethernet adapter, but, otherwise, smooth sailing. So, what's with the email storage?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Again?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I merely quoted my title' in the first line of my post.

See:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...b-5d2b33edeb1c

This echoes my question, so I'm not the only puzzled user. If I'm asking an obvious question, I don't see it. Is the feature simply missing, or is it hidden from me and others?