Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

What Happened To My Post "Windows 7 Games For Windows 10"

I am curious, rather than bothered, about the apparent disappearance of the thread I started on 7 August.

It is shown in my subscriptions but not in the Windows 10 Forum.

Does The Forum Admin know?
    OS Dual Boot Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit & Windows 7 Pro With SP1 64 bit. (Intel Core i7 2600K Processor LGA1155-Asus P867 Pro Motherboard-GTX550 Ti DirectCU Graphics Card-Memory 8GB)

Roy Whitethread

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by royw View Post
    I am curious, rather than bothered, about the apparent disappearance of the thread I started on 7 August.

I've had that happen to me a few times in the past, never found an explanation.

Thanks
    At the moment, it's on page 2 of the Windows 10 Forum.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by royw View Post

Does The Forum Admin know?
    The Lounge has a search function. Searching for your "lost" post title gave me these results:

Capture.JPG

No posts are removed without reason and when they are removed, the poster is contacted by PM, unless the poster is a spammer.

Your latest posts are also available from your profile. Click there and you will find them.

In your thread, there was also another very relevant clue: you can only be subscribed to existing posts. If a post is removed, the subscription is gone.
    Rui
    -------
    R4