Thanks

IObit Uninstaller 5.0.3.168

Personally I have never used IOBIT but I know that many do. This newer version works on Win 10 also.

License: Freeware
    Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows Server, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP
    http://downloads.pcauthority.com.au/...it_uninstaller

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lumpy95 For This Useful Post:

BruceR (2015-08-13)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I've updated it on my other laptop but don't like all of the bells and whistles it now has - won't be updating on this one.

I went to use a restore point on my other laptop to revert but as I had upgraded through the program, it didn't register as a fresh install, so no restore point, so I'm stuck with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudo15 View Post
    I've updated it on my other laptop but don't like all of the bells and whistles it now has - won't be updating on this one.

I went to use a restore point on my other laptop to revert but as I had upgraded through the program, it didn't register as a fresh install, so no restore point, so I'm stuck with it.
    So it's not very "user friendly"? I had thought about trying it but maybe not. Of course I said that about win 10 also and here I am with win 10 on a laptop (even though there are a number of drivers that need to be updated in the future).

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    You could still give it a go and see for yourself and the beauty is it can uninstall itself - at least the older version could.

Never quite figured out how that worked