New Lounger
    Thanks

Lost the Capability to choose which browser opens in Outlook

Installed Windows 10 in the last week. Everything went fine including the capability of when Outlook 10 needs to open a browser, a popup would appear and ask which one of the browsers did I want to open. This is a great feature! Unfortunately one time in selecting the browser I wanted to use and I clicked on the button that says use this browser all the time just before I selected the browser. Now when Outlook needs to open a browser, it goes to the one I selected. How do I get back to having the option to select which browser opens in Outlook? I have looked high and low in Windows 10 settings and Outlook 10 with no success. The browser that I defaulted to was Chrome. In chrome settings I see it is the default browser but I can not deselect it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    I don't know if you can specify a browser just for Outlook, but the default browser is selected at Settings>System>Default Apps

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    In order to de-select Chrome you need to select another default using Settings | System | Default Apps.

Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP517 View Post
    In order to de-select Chrome you need to select another default using Settings | System | Default Apps.

Joe
    Thanks for the ideas. Is there anyway to to deselect the default browser without having to select another browser?