Star Lounger
    Thanks

No longer 'one' account in OL2013?

Due to an SSD failure, I've moved my main email stuff (OL2010) to a laptop running OL2013.
    I copied the old email and data files (pst) to the new laptop in the <appdata<Local<Microsoft<Outlook folder.
    I opened OL2013 for the first time and entered my email info. OL2013 created a folder tree based on my Comcast account. OK, good. These emails are now showing in both the INBOX and the separate email account listed in the side bar.

I added another Comcast account. It shows up in the side bar with it's own Inbox.

In OL2010 there was a single Inbox with multiple email accounts. How do I create that again?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    I copied the old email and data files (pst) to the new laptop in the <appdata<Local<Microsoft<Outlook folder
    Rather than just Copy it's usually better to Import into an E-Mail Client/Program from a backup/copied .pst or .ost file, hopefully on a different drive. When I've had problems and can still get to that file I delete what is there and start over, usually works.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply but I'm still left with the multiple Inboxes, one for each email.

Thanks
    When adding a new email account attach it to an existing . pst file rathet than creating a new one (default I believe)

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I tried to do that but couldn't figure it out.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    You can only do that for POP accounts. All you need to do is open the account settings (File->Account Settings) and then click on the account you want to change. After doing that, a [B]Change Folder[B] button will show up, and you can click to choose the folder (and thus the .pst file), where you want the emails from that account delivered to.
    Rui
    -------
    R4