New Lounger
    Thanks

Can't move desktop icons in Win10

Since upgrading to Win 10, desktop icons are not movable. Could this be due to my having Fences program for icon organization? I can move the fences groups but not solo icons that are not included within a Fences group.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    None of my Stardock software was running without errors after upgrading, including Fences. Much like W8, it may take a while before Stardock gets up to speed on compatibility with W10.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.N. downtown View Post
    None of my Stardock software was running without errors after upgrading, including Fences. Much like W8, it may take a while before Stardock gets up to speed on compatibility with W10.

Thanks. Just discovered that my version of Fences was out of date.

It is interesting that there is no easy way to update fro within the Fences configuration tab in Win 10.

Even Stardock's webpage makes it look like you need to re-purchase it - and the program is listed as version 2.0 on the Stardock download page - UNLESS you mouse over the name and then it tells you that the current version is 2.13.

If you download the current 2.13 version and enter your key from the older purchased version (found on "My Account" page at Stardock website) you can update to V2.13 and voila' icons are free, free at last.

Thanks for the info on versions.