5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Trek Renegades

They just released this on youtube a few days ago. Well worth the watch (just finished watching it on my Roku). A few enduring people that will be familiar with you as well if you are a fan of Voyager as well as the Original Star Trek. Not embedding the video as a video here since, well, it's over 1.5 hours. If a network doesn't pick this up for television, they are idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2Wgop9VLM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lylejk For This Useful Post:

RetiredGeek (2015-08-26)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    There are a few authorized "fan fiction" movies either in production or completed pilots. Another is "Star Trek: Anaxar" which is being done as a 4 part movie - part 1 is complete.

The level of quality in the film and visual effects of what little I have see is quite impressive.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I saw a teaser of Anaxar a few months ago. Haven't seen the first installment yet; going to search for it now.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lylejk View Post
    They just released this on youtube a few days ago. Well worth the watch (just finished watching it on my Roku). A few enduring people that will be familiar with you as well if you are a fan of Voyager as well as the Original Star Trek. Not embedding the video as a video here since, well, it's over 1.5 hours. If a network doesn't pick this up for television, they are idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2Wgop9VLM
    Glad to see this. You've got that right about the tv networks! Unfortunately most of the ones calling the shots of the broadcast tv networks ARE idiots. They've cancelled SO MANY good tv shows. We can only hope. Good to see some of the actors from older Star Trek & Stargate shows - like Tim Russ (Tuvok) and Walter Koenig (Chekov) just to name two. I heard CBS might be interested.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 1,326 Posts
    Lyle,

I just got finished watching it via ChromeCast and I loved it. I sure hope some over self satisfied network exec sees the light!

Thanks Again!
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

PowerShell & VBA Rule!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs