Lounger
    Thanks

Win 10 & WinXP Pack 3

I am running Win 10 Pro (Insider Preview) & WinXP Pack 3 on the same PC using different SSD. Within the PC are two other HDDs of 2TB each
    Recently a strange thing happened. I was using WinXP & imported about 300 pics into one of the internal HDD. There I did some editing & created 100 pics in another folder for uploading to Facebook. Then I turn off the PC. Couple of hours later I startup the PC using the Win 10 SSD & I open my Facebook. Then I proceed to upload the 100 pics done earlier but I couldn't find the folder containing the 100 pics. In fact the whole folder containing the 300+ pics disappeared. Then I open my photo browser & couldn't find the folder anywhere. I reboot the PC using the WinXP SSD but the whole folder remain missing.
    One week later I did another photo project in WinXP with 120 pics in a folder. Then I did an HD video project using Pinnacle Studio & I saved the project in the internal HDD. Then I reboot with Win 10. I installed the same Pinnacle Studio video editing software in Win 10. When I open the software I open the project in the internal HDD but nothing appeared - only the header can be seen. I used to do this way in Win7 because I find that the rendering is so much faster in Win7 than in XP. Then I look for the folder with the 120 pics which I done earlier but I couldn't find it - disappeared again.
    Now I realized that anything done in XP can't be open in Win 10 but my internal HDDs contained tens of thousands of photos & videos done long time ago & able to open in Win 10. Probably it only affect those recently created projects.
    For those who are running the same two OS please take note
    Intel CoreI7 P55/ 8Gb 1600 RAM DDR3/ NV GTS 570 1Gb PCIe/ HDD X 3 = 6TB/SSD x 1 128GB/ BDRW X 2/DVDRW x 2/ Corsiar 850W PSU & running on Win10 Pro 64bit

Lounger
    Thanks
    Now it got worse. Last night when I boot up with WinXP I move about 200Gb of videos from one HDD to another. Now the whole lot disappear in Win 10. That means I can't share HDDs with both OS. I think have to connect them externally
    Intel CoreI7 P55/ 8Gb 1600 RAM DDR3/ NV GTS 570 1Gb PCIe/ HDD X 3 = 6TB/SSD x 1 128GB/ BDRW X 2/DVDRW x 2/ Corsiar 850W PSU & running on Win10 Pro 64bit

Lounger
    Thanks
    Back in June when I inserted a 64Gb usb drive to my PC while running Win 10 Insider Preview there's a message saying that the usb drive need to be scanned to resolve some problems. After scanning I open the drive but there's nothing there - my 50Gb of data disappeared & all these were created in WinXP.
    So those WinXP users out there take note about this not to share your data from WinXP with Win 10