New Lounger
    Thanks

screen saver not working

Window 10's screen saver doesn't work right and I see many have complained on Microsoft's forums without success. I have to set it every time I start the computer. It is always by default at 1 minute and I reset it and it works. But the one minute does nothing. Some have thought it was connected to game peripherals but I don't have those. Some people find theirs works but many don't. The only tip I found was how to make a desktop icon for the screen saver to save a few clicks to it.

Thanks
    It doesn't appear to work on mine. Mind you, I don't see any requirement for a screensaver unless one has a CRT display and I haven't used one or years. My screens power off after 20 minutes anyway.

Obviously MS should either make SSs work or remove them altogether.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I realize there is no need for them, but I have several with beautiful sounds and graphics that just add a little bit to a day.

Thanks
    The screen savers are stored in C:\Windows\System32 as .scr files. Find one (or more) you like and create a shortcut to it/them on the Desktop. You can then start one whenever you want.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks! It seems like it ought to be easy for Microsoft to fix but so far, they haven't.