3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Dual Flat Panel Monitors

I have one NEC MultiSync LCD1830 (analog) attached to my ATI Radeon VE AGP 32MB DDR Dual Diaplay along with a COMPAQ v900 CRT. My understanding is that you can only attach 1 flat screen to the ATI Radeon Dual Display but I THINK that is only one DIGITAL monitor. My question is, would there be any problem hooking up two flat screen analog monitors ? I am hoping, in this case, that I can just use the digital adapter that my COMPAQ v900 is using for a second analog flat screen. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated !!!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Dual Flat Panel Monitors

From <A target="_blank" HREF=http://hwreviews.netscape.com/hardware/0-1107-405-4775719.html>http://hwreviews.netscape.com/hardware/0-1...05-4775719.html</A>

ATI's Radeon VE is easily the most versatile dual-display card in the desktop market. Through the use of the supplied cables and converters, you can use its analog, DVI, and TV outputs to hook up two analog displays or an analog and a digital flat panel, and you can use a TV as a second or even a third display.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks for the info ... that increases my odds for succes but it didn't specifically answer the question: Can I hook up 2 analog flat screen monitors to this video card ? ATI is impossible to get thru to !!!!!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Yes. (Explanation: "analog display" is either LCD or CRT moitor)