New Lounger
    Thanks

Tools, Internet Options, Advanced

Does Windows Secrets have a publication that explains what settings to choose in Tools, Internet Options, Advanced? If not, can anyone recommend any publication that explains the options presented on the computer so that novices can make intelligent, informed choices?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    You asked this two weeks ago and your question was answered by a Windows Secrets' editor: Internet options - advanced

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I know I posted this question before. I did a search for it this morning to see if there were any replies but nothing came up. Also, I never received an email that there was a response. Thank you for finding it for me. Still, it seems the question is not answered totally. Hopefully someone else can provide some additional resources.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by southphilly66 View Post
    I know I posted this question before. I did a search for it this morning to see if there were any replies but nothing came up. Also, I never received an email that there was a response. Thank you for finding it for me. Still, it seems the question is not answered totally. Hopefully someone else can provide some additional resources.
    Sorry I can't answer the question but for finding your post if you tap on "settings" at the top left after logging in and then look down you will see "View All Subscribed Threads". Just tap on that. Good luck with your opening question. Pete.