Thanks

Not finding OneNote notebooks

OneNote Metro and OneNote 2013 on my Surface RT, are no longer working. When I open OneNote 2013 I get the following screen shots:

Screenshot (24).png Screenshot (23).png

When I open OneNote Metro, I see the following: Note error message on the left side of the page under Recent Notes

Screenshot (22).png

Note here that both OneNote 2013 and OneNote Windows 10, and OneNote on my Windows Phone 8.1 are functioning and syncing properly.

So far I have uninstalled the Surface RT metro version and reinstalled it, with no change. (see above screenshot) I have also removed all sharing. I would try and remove OneNote 2013, but that would require a complete system reboot, and I really don't wish to go there.

I'm open for suggestions here folks......
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    OneNote Metro is now working and I am able to load my notebooks. OneNote 2013 was sill not working. I caught a glimpse of one of my "Clip to OneNote" pages and it appeared that there might have been a problem with it. I opened OneNote Metro and deleted the Clipped page from there, then re opened OneNote 2013, and it worked as it should. Don't know what the problem with that page was though.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)