New Lounger
    Thanks

How to Recover my deleted Excel File

Few days back I reinstall my OS I copied C drive data into D . Accidentally I deleted my excel files now i want to recover those files i tried Eeasus data recovery but fails. Recommend me good data recovery software to recover deleted files

Super Moderator
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks
    You are most unlikely to be able to recover files erased during an OS reinstallation. You will need to recover whatever you can from your most recent backups.
    Cheers,

Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Thanks
    Did you check your D: drive? You said that you copied your data to D:.

You mentioned Easeus. Did you happen to do a backup of the drive before you reinstalled the OS? If so, your files are probably in the backup.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjimphelps View Post
    Did you check your D: drive? You said that you copied your data to D:.

You mentioned Easeus. Did you happen to do a backup of the drive before you reinstalled the OS? If so, your files are probably in the backup.
    I checked my D drive It got deleted And Easeus trial version found nothing after scans the DOC

Thanks
    Try Recuva.

I've never used Recuva, but in years past I've used similar products. Based on Recuva's description, I think it is your best chance of recovering your files.

The free version has everything you need for the file recovery attempt.

One thing to keep in mind -- if Recuva will let you run it from a flash drive, thereby not having to install anything onto either of your hard drives, that is the way to go. The issue is, if you write anything to either hard drive, it may overwrite some or all of the deleted files, making them more difficult if not impossible to recover.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjimphelps View Post
    Try Recuva.

I've never used Recuva, but in years past I've used similar products. Based on Recuva's description, I think it is your best chance of recovering your files.

The free version has everything you need for the file recovery attempt.

One thing to keep in mind -- if Recuva will let you run it from a flash drive, thereby not having to install anything onto either of your hard drives, that is the way to go. The issue is, if you write anything to either hard drive, it may overwrite some or all of the deleted files, making them more difficult if not impossible to recover.
    Ok I try this software hope fully it recover my files