2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook.com and Android?

I was using outlook.com on my android and home computer. now I can't use outlook.com on the android but I can use outlook on it now. But I still use outlook.com on the home computer. So my emails no longer sync. I have a windows 7 computer and don't know if there is a free outlook version available. Suggestions on what to use between my desktop and android so I can receive and sync email.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xyiegphriedt View Post
    I was using outlook.com on my android and home computer. now I can't use outlook.com on the android but I can use outlook on it now. But I still use outlook.com on the home computer. So my emails no longer sync. I have a windows 7 computer and don't know if there is a free outlook version available. Suggestions on what to use between my desktop and android so I can receive and sync email.
    Outlook.com is an Online/Webmail accessed through your Internet browser, doesn't seem to matter which one can be used. I've worked outlook.com with Firefox, SeaMonkey and Torch.

There is no free Outlook which is part of Microsoft Office and rather pricey for home/consumer use. I just installed Outlook Express Classic on a Win10 computer, works just fine except it does carry the feature from Outlook that one has to click Send/Receive after having opened the program, just a minor thingy. The client is quite happy with it as it's close to the old Outlook Express that was discontinued when Windows Vista came out.

I think I've seen where Microsoft made some parts of Office available to Android devices which may be part of your issue but have no solution.