Thanks

Removal of OneDrive

I have hardly ever used OneDrive, and, over the years, I have evidently ended up with a couple OD accounts under separate e-mail addresses. Some time back I got an extra 25 gigs for my Hotmail e-mail address. I had wanted to consolidate both accounts, but evidently that was totally beyond the realm of the possible. Now though, I cannot seem to satisfy the gods sufficiently to retrieve my login info for either account/e-mail that I would have used.

Yes, I totally screwed this up.

So...

How can/do I close those accounts, or gain access to them? Either alternative is better than having two separate login sequences that I cannot access.

I tried the retrieve page, where I entered the letters, requested the text, even asked for an e-mail. But as yet, no answer anywhere.

Regards,
    Chuck Billow
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

Thanks
    Maybe this will help. A bit dated, but I believe it's still applicable. (As you probably know, skydrive was replaced with Onedrive):

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_...ount_password/
    Last edited by petesmst; 2015-10-02 at 05:14. Reason: coreected the link
    (My Setup: Custom built: 4.00GHz Intel Core i7-6700K CPU; MSI Z170A Gaming Carbon Motherboard (Military Class III); Win 10 Pro (64 bit)-(UEFI-booted); 16GB RAM; 512GB SAMSUNG SD850 PRO SSD; 120GB SAMSUNG 840 SSD; Seagate 2TB Barracuda SATA6G HDD; 2 X GeForceGTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card (SLI); Office 2013 Prof (32-bit); MS Project 2013 (32-bit); Acronis TI 2017 Premium, Norton Internet Security, VMWare Workstation12 Pro). WD My Book 3 1TB USB External Backup Drive). Samsung 24" Curved HD Monitor.