Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Code to email Sheets

I have the following code to email several sheets to different people based on the email address on the respective sheets

I want to amend the code so that it appears in my outbox so that I can then hit the send/receive button to email the files

Currently I have to hit allow several times in order for the sheets to be emailed-see screen shot

Code:
     Sub mailWorksheets()                                 

Application.ScreenUpdating = False               
    '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For Each w In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets       
    If w.[a1].Value Like "*@*" Then                   'check for email address in cell [A1]
    w.Copy                                                       'copy worksheet to new workbook

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs "C:\temp\" & w.Name & " of " & ThisWorkbook.Name & ".xls"
    zSendTo = ActiveSheet.[a1].Value                 'email recipient
    zSubject = "Admin data File"                   '<-edit subject line here as required
    ActiveWorkbook.SendMail zSendTo, zSubject   'send email to recipient

ActiveWorkbook.ChangeFileAccess xlReadOnly  'change workbook to read-only for deletion
    Kill ActiveWorkbook.FullName                         'delete saved copy of temporary workbook
    ActiveWorkbook.Close False                            'close temporary workwook

End If                                                          'end of test for email address in cell [A1]
    Next w                                                         'process next worksheet
    '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Application.ScreenUpdating = True           'refresh display

End Sub
    Attached Images Attached Images

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Howard, I solved this in the past by using a program called ClickYes. It interrupt handles the Outlook popup dialogs on its own so you don't have continue to process them. I just checked the website and it's still free up to Outlook 2003. Later versions require the paid version but they do have a free trial. http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/

Bill

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BRobins3d For This Useful Post:

Maudibe (2015-10-09)

Thanks
    Howard,

You might also try in Outlook going to File > Options > >Trust Center > Pragrammatic Access > check the option button to Warn warn about suspicious activity when Anti-virus soft ware is disabled or out of date. You might also select to turn it off all together

HTH,
    Maud

warning.png
    Last edited by Maudibe; 2015-10-09 at 16:45.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Bill & Maud for your input