New Lounger
    Thanks

Win 10 Slideshow

Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. When I leave computer on, without putting to sleep, screen does not eventually go black but slide show of al my photos starts up. Much fun to watch and we're seeing pictures long forgotten, but don't know if this is overuse of power. Have no idea what I can do to stop this, and am not experiencing this on my laptop which is Win10 Home, 64 bit. I did a back up of both computers (disk image) yesterday and desktop took way too much time. Every time I checked, slide show was running, I'd put in password, check to see if all was well with backup, and finally went to bed. This morning notice showed backup successful, but I'm having doubts. I must have done something to cause this and hope someone can tell me what to do. Would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Check the screensaver settings. They appear to have been removed from W10, but as it turns out, you can find the screen saver settings at the bottom of the “Lock screen” options in "Personalise". Right click on the Desktop to access it.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I thanked you for your help in the VS post, we're so lucky to have you here,

TakePak43 (Catrin)