Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Strange situation.

I loaned one of my many machines to my wheel-chair stuck brother. My mistake, I left it in Insider mode and Fast. I connected via Teamviewer to it but the area on the screen in Settings -> Update and Security -> Advanced options, where I could change this, is not shown. Aside from driving 300 miles to his home to rectify my booboo, why is this not shown in Teamviewer and can it be done ?
    All best wishes. Jean.

Thanks
    Did you try clicking on a blank area and then use the pagedown key?

Is there a scroll bar on the right side of the screen that you can click to scroll down? You might have to hover the mouse over the right edge to bring it into focus.

Can you talk your brother through the steps over the phone while you watch with Teamviewer?

Jerry
    Last edited by jwitalka; 2015-10-20 at 15:39.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello Jerry and many thanks for your reply.
    Yes, so far,I had done all what you suggested. I now think that I will get my brother to sign-in using my name and see if this does not open the full Advanced options. On my machine here, I have added him as a user and when I log on this way, I see exactly the same problem as when I look at his machine via Teamviewer. This might be the solution. What do you think ? I will of course, advise of any development.
    All best wishes. Jean.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    As you have replicated the problem you also have the solution. Now all we need is for all the other people who post here to follow your example and fix most problems themselves.

cheers, Paul

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul T View Post
    As you have replicated the problem you also have the solution. Now all we need is for all the other people who post here to follow your example and fix most problems themselves.

cheers, Paul
    Gosh Paul, what the heck would you do with all that spare time if we all fixed our own problems.