Lounger
    Thanks

Firefox Favourites Bar

My Favourites Bar on Firefox as disappeared, I can find theshort cuts which were on it but cannot seem to find how to put the Favourites Bar,any ideas Thanks Old-n

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Right click on a blank area above the Search / URL and tick Bookmarks Toolbar.

cheers, Paul

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Paul

Old-n

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Some people have a slightly different layout than others, but you can generally go to the pull down menu - VIEW / TOOLBARS / BOOKMARKS TOOLBAR

I didn't know about the right-click trick.

<on soapbox>
    One of the things that bugs me about Windows programs is that there are frequently two or three different ways to do the same thing. And the way functions are grouped may change depending on the method you use to access them.

That fact that some of these methods are not consistent from program to program can lead to confusion for the user. This can result in a long learning curve for some.
    <off soapbox>
    Graham Smith
    DataSmith, Delaware
    "For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.", Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Thanks
    On the other hand, the fact that there's more than one way to do anything means that most people will find one way that suits them. If there was only one way to do something, there would be many people complaining that they don't like it.

I suppose it's a case that MS are wrong whatever they do.....

And different programs being inconsistent isn't really MS's issue (unless it's Office et al).

But YMMV

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Akshully, I think it's a good thing. One small example: if I'm typing, it's usually quicker and easier to use the keyboard to cut and paste some text. But if I have the mouse in my hand, I'm halfway there, so I'll use that.