New Lounger
    Thanks

WordPerfect X table grid not visible

When I open a doc with a table I have created the grid is not visable even though the option for it is checked. I have to go into view and recheck it everytime. Anyone know how to make it visable on opening the document?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Same problem in X6

Quote Originally Posted by LAURAW View Post
    When I open a doc with a table I have created the grid is not visable even though the option for it is checked. I have to go into view and recheck it everytime. Anyone know how to make it visable on opening the document?

I have seen the same problem in both WPX3 and WPX6. When I go to the View Menu and clear the check box next to Table Gridlines, the cell borders become visible.
    I don't know if Corel designed it this way or it is a bug but since both X3 and X6 exhibited the same behavior, I believe it is the former.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    thanks Nate....nothing like being consistant!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Go into the Settings menu and clear the Table Grid lines check box. Save this setting. If you open a file with a table, the grid lines are now visible.

I don't know why the setting appears to operate opposite to what is selected but this will solve your problem.