Can anyone tell me if I have a setting that's not configured in Outlook 2010 and if so, how to fix it?

When I was Windows 7 and I had the 32 bit version of Office 2010 installed if an email was tagged as junk, informing Outlook 2010 that the message was not junk, moved the message to the inbox and convert the message back to HTML. I had problems when I converted to Windows 10 so I blew everything on my HD and after Windows 10 was reinstalled I reinstalled Office 2010 but this time I installed it in 64-bit format instead of 32-bit format. Now, when a message is falsely tagged as junk, informing Outlook that the message is not junk moves the message to my inbox but it no longer converts the message back from plain text to HTML. To view the message in HTML format I have to click on the message in the viewing pane and then right click in an area above the "TO" field in the message header and this will give me the option to convert the message back to HTML. Once it's converted, it stays converted but it would be nice to have this done automatically instead of having me have to do it manually each time. Can anyone suggest what I need to do? Thanks!