Client-side vs. Server-side Rules

We are a large law firm about to roll to Outlook 2000. I am one of the trainers who will be training this product. However I am a little puzzled about the difference between server-side and client-side rules.

I understand how they work, server-side works even if the client is not on. However, I would like to find a detailed listing of what Outlook considers server vs. client.

We have found that even delay delivery of a message is a client-side function.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a good book or knows a little more about this subject? Are there some options of the Exchange Server (our network people or new at Exchange) to determine server vs. client rules?

Please HELP :-)

Re: Client-side vs. Server-side Rules

Go to Microsoft web site, Technical Support and start with article Q181005. By now you have noticed that Outlook warns you if you have created a client based rule, but that reduces planning to trial and error.
    If you have a decent internet connection, there is actually good information at that location, although it will be an "experience" actually finding what you want. If you don't have a fast connection you might consider buying a subscription to TechNet. This is the same website articles, but on CD, so you don't have to wait so long.