New Lounger
    Thanks

Adding the correct PCI card for more device connections

Hello:

This is my first post and would like to know if this card is the correct one for adding more hard drives and Blue Ray discs.
    The following message comes directly from the advertiser and seller:

ADDING A PCI CARD

OVERVIEW

The SYBA SI-PEX40057 RAID card gives you an easy way to add additional four internal SATA III ports to your computer, through a single PCI Express slot. The SATA III ports offer a blazing-fast speed of 6Gbps, while remaining backward compatible with the SATA I and SATA II specifications. It provides full RAID functionalities, and supports Port Multiplier FIS Based or Command Based switching, ensuring maximum performance.
    Additionally, this card is bootable, and features hot plug and hot swap functions. The included low-profile bracket makes installation in compact cases a breeze when ADDING A PCI CARD.

Your input will certainly give me the ok to go ahead with the installation of this product.
    Thanks in advance for any input you may have in this matter.

Best Regards,
    perdue633

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    What is your existing motherboard and why do you need additional SATA connections?
    If you want to use RAID see this thread, you may change your mind. http://windowssecrets.com/forums/sho...orth-the-money

cheers, Paul

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul T For This Useful Post:

Fascist Nation (2015-12-07)