New Lounger
    Thanks

Auto Update and Auto Sort the Second sheet from the First Sheet

Hi there, Please find attached and help me with the attached. PLEASE READ THE NOTES FIRST TO GET AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT I AM TRYING TO ACHIVE. If you do not want to read it this is a brief summary of what I am trying to achieve. I am trying to create a situation where I have a Quiz Scoresheet done out. In the ORIGINAL sheet tab I have done out a scoresheet. In the SORTED & AUTOUPDATED sheet tab is where I want all the calculations, sorting from ZtoA, auto update, formulas, vba and refresh all so that in the OVERALL SCOREBOARD will give the Position, Table No. and Scoring i.e. what position tables are coming in. Also, that you can add or subtract how many rounds you want to do. If you can solve this could you please send your solution and a step to step guide on what and how you did to achieve of what I am trying to achieve to tictockky@gmail.com. Please type in the subject header "Quiz Scoresheet".

Quiz Scoresheet.xlsx
    Last edited by Mr IT Stuck; 2015-12-07 at 15:49.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 1,325 Posts
    IT Stuck,

I've moved your post to a new thread. Please do not hijack other lounger's posts.
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

PowerShell & VBA Rule!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It is much better to have responses showing in this forum, where everyone can see and benefit from them, than having them sent privately.

Also, putting your email address in your posting is an invitation to spammers. I would advise editing it out of your post.

Thanks
    In the SORTED & AUTOUPDATED sheet tab is where I want all the calculations, sorting from ZtoA, auto update, formulas, vba and refresh all so that in the OVERALL SCOREBOARD will give the Position, Table No. and Scoring i.e. what position tables are coming in
    Mr IT Stuck,

Your explanation is not clear as to the formulas, vba, and sort ranges you are using to achieve what purpose. Perhaps you can explain what the SORTED & AUTOUPDATED sheet is supposed to do. An overview of how you envision the workbook to function would be helpful.

BTW, to expand on Martin's concern, for us to send you the solution via email would also expose our email address as well.

Maud