2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Windows Live Mail warning

Received a warning from MS that as a user of Windows Live Mail (2011, Outlook)that there will be changes to this mail system coming and I am to click to a link("here"in blue)if I want to keep using this mail system.I did no clicking as yet,am waiting for reaction from others much more knowledgeable than I am.In the meantime I don't understand why in God's green Earth does MS messes with systems that work just fine(like the Win 7 OS I use and love!
    Any advice regarding this clicking "here"business?What does MS want now?
    Thank you!

jwoods
    There is a current thread on Live Mail changes here...

http://windowssecrets.com/forums/sho...-Keep-Using-it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jwoods For This Useful Post:

macko1944 (2015-12-13)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I read the thread you are referring to WITH THANKS!However,I am not much more clever about what to decide.I use WLM 2011 and for now,I will just do nothing.Will see what happens.One fact does come to mind though at times like this.MS seems to have too much time on their hands when they insist on changing systems that work well.It is a disgraceful shame!Not all that is new is automatically better!This case may just be one of those.At any rate,many thanks for your(and others')expertise.Windows Forum is a big relief for us who are not savvy enough with computers!