New Lounger
    Thanks

Question Outlook 2010 Font & Reading Pane Settings

Outlook 2010 recently (after a windows 10 update) changed. When outlook opened all previous settings to email fonts and the reading pane were gone. I re-applied the fonts for new mail messages, replying/forwarding messages and composing plain text messages (no theme is used.) I re-applied the reading pane to the bottom. Then when I exited outlook and re-opened those settings were again gone. It's been a vicious cycle.

I cleaned and repaired the pst file.. still the same vicious cycle the settings don't stick
    I used cleanviews .. same ol' same ol

I'm looking for a fix. Changing the fonts and reading pane back to the desired fonts and view is now annoying.

I do not have the KB3114409 update
    Last edited by LeAnn; 2015-12-16 at 17:46. Reason: read another post that suggest KB3114409 might be a problem

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeAnn View Post
    Outlook 2010 recently (after a windows 10 update) changed. When outlook opened all previous settings to email fonts and the reading pane were gone. I re-applied the fonts for new mail messages, replying/forwarding messages and composing plain text messages (no theme is used.) I re-applied the reading pane to the bottom. Then when I exited outlook and re-opened those settings were again gone. It's been a vicious cycle.

I cleaned and repaired the pst file.. still the same vicious cycle the settings don't stick
    I used cleanviews .. same ol' same ol

I'm looking for a fix. Changing the fonts and reading pane back to the desired fonts and view is now annoying.

I do not have the KB3114409 update

FIX: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3114560