Star Lounger
    Thanks

PowerDesk is back

My favourite file manager ever is back, Win 10 compatible with an upgrade price of $8.99. One problem, I have Directory Opus as well as Powerdesk but when I double click a file in Powerdesk it does not open the file, it only opens Directory Opus at the same file I was trying to open in Powerdesk so I have to open it from there. Is it a question of making Powerdesk the default? If so, how do I do that?

jwoods
    You might find this How-To Geek article helpful in setting up default apps...

http://www.howtogeek.com/223144/how-...in-windows-10/

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm afraid there is no option to do that the way that article suggests. Thank you anyway.

Lounger
    Thanks
    I, too, upgraded my old PD Pro9 to PD Pro9 for Win 10. Unfortunately, it crashes whenever I try to run it.

Due to all of PD Pro's instability issues, I started using Directory Opus, about 5 years ago. Looks like nothing has changed with PD Pro - it's still unstable.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Luckily, it is not crashing for me. I have solved my original problem by not setting Directory Opus to default opening of all files. Funny, but I still prefer Powerdesk for two reasons, Size Manager and easy encryption.