5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Amazon Cloud Drive

I just discovered that with my Amazon Prime subscription, I have unlimited photo storage plus 5GB for other stuff. In addition, they have an unlimited plan for $60 per year. Today, and possibly today only, you can get a year of unlimited storage for $10.
    Here is the link: http://deals.kinja.com/give-amazon-1...the-1749942893

I think I'll explore this and see if I can use it to store offline backup images. It's possible that there are file size limits but I haven't found them yet. I can't imagine how long it would take to upload a 150GB image, but I'm guessing a bunch of hours.
    Graham Smith
    DataSmith, Delaware
    "For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.", Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Just a note here... For some reason beyond understanding, the Windows desktop app for the Amazon CloudDrive installs into User/AppData rather than Program Files. Unfortunately, if you have a Group Policy that disallows running programs from %AppData (part of the CryptoLock protection), then the program won't run.

Fortunately, it's not hard to move the directory then locate and change the path in the Registry and the desktop shortcut.
    Graham Smith
    DataSmith, Delaware
    "For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.", Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)