New Lounger
    Thanks

Angry Yahoo mail missing options in Firefox on one computer

A couple weeks ago I went to bed with my working Yahoo mail open in Firefox, and when I got up it was missing some links and nothing is clickable.

Basic mail runs fine but the newer mail doesn't. Advanced mail runs fine in other browsers and in Firefox on other computers. I tried running Firefox in safe mode, uninstalling add-ons, updated add-ons, updated Firefox, but nothing changes it.

I'm attaching a picture of how it looks and another of how it should be (from another browser.) I put a red box around the links that are missing.

The pointer turns to a hand when I hover over the links that are visible, but nothing happens when I click on them, except for the Home link.

I'm desperately hoping somebody has some ideas on how to restore functionality.

Windows 8, Firefox 43.0.3, I blocked out folders on the left and the list of mail in the center for posting

Thanks,

Cathy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CathyinTX; 2016-01-02 at 22:22. Reason: adding info

Thanks
    Is there a link to "Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail" in the upper right corner? Looks like you are running with the old version.

Jerry

New Lounger
    Thanks

This is the new mail

Quote Originally Posted by jwitalka View Post
    Is there a link to "Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail" in the upper right corner? Looks like you are running with the old version.

Jerry
    Thank you for your quick reply, Jerry, but this is the new mail that doesn't work. The old mail works, but it doesn't have tabbed mail and it's garbling certain HTML messages and I miss the features I've gotten used to. (... to which I have become accustomed? *smile*)

I've attached a picture of the basic mail that's working - mostly.

Thank you so much! I'm hoping you have some other ideas.

Cathy
    Attached Images Attached Images