Thanks

Can I remove Rescue Disk off C drive.

I have 2 Rescue Disk sitting on my C drive and would like to remove them, but don't know if I need them there. I tried to move them to a external drive to clear some room on my small SSD but it said I didn't have permission but I could try from Hidden Admin but I am worried that is a bad thing. I think I put them there when I was learning to create Rescue Disk a while back. I have a Rescue Disk on a 4 GB thumb drive which I created with Macrium Reflect which has been tested. I'm running WIN 10 on a laptop.Also there are some files sitting there with 0 KB which I can't open.Any comment about those.
    Thanks Pete.rescue disk.png

Thanks
    It looks like they are just mounted disk images. Can you not right-click on the I: and J: "DVD drives" in the left-hand pane and 'eject' them to dismount them? Once dismounted you should then be able to just delete them.

Hoep this helps...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Corbett For This Useful Post:

KIWIpeteW (2016-01-03)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Corbett View Post
    It looks like they are just mounted disk images. Can you not right-click on the I: and J: "DVD drives" in the left-hand pane and 'eject' them to dismount them? Once dismounted you should then be able to just delete them.

Hoep this helps...
    Yes that did help,when I tried moving them before posting they must have been mounted with out me knowing it and when they wouldn't move I began to over think it. I shut down the laptop last night so they were unmounted this morning.
    Cheers Pete