New Lounger
    Thanks

Calender in worksheet - How can insert?

01-06-2016

Hello group,

I would like ability to insert a calendar in a worksheet (I'm using Excel 2016 via Office365 for Business).

At the moment, simply would like to insert one month, and currently not looking to have any excel data in the calendar (maybe that will come later), but today just wondering if I could insert an image-type month into the worksheet.

My internet How To search came up with suggestions to use the Developer Tab under Excel 2016, and then find the Calendar Control feature supposedly under More Controls - but never found such Calendar Control feature. And further research found folks stating that the Calendar Control feature isn't included in Office 2016.

While I liked what I saw in discussions as to how the Calendar Control feature worked (i.e., apparently has ability to switch to different months via arrows), I am open to using/inserting a picture of a calendar month in a worksheet that doesn't permit any type of linking or switching between or among different months.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.

mburke

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quick suggestion. Open Excel on File Ribbon Select New Template. I went to "Monthly" and found may usable calendars. Find the one you want and download it to your local drive in the Templates Folder. Now whenever you need the Calendar just do File - New - Select and use. I selected the 2012 to 2019 calendar and pasted one month into my active workbook in less than 30 seconds.

Good Luck

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Dear duthiet,

Thank you. That worked. I appreciate it.

mburke