New Lounger
    Thanks

Hyperlinks won't work

I'm using Windows 7 with Microsoft Office 2007 and I usually use Firefox as a browser.

At some point, hyperlinks got messed up on my PC. For example, if I try click on a hyperlink in an Outlook email, it won't work. I have to copy and paste it into the browser.
    I just discovered it's a problem in Excel too.

I bought an Excel spreadsheet called Easy Auction Tracker that can automatically download all my ebay transactions into the spreadsheet.
    But to set it up, I need to click on a hyperlinked button in the Excel spreadsheet that is supposed to take me to ebay automatically.
    It doesn't work, but an error message gives me a web address to copy and paste in the browser.
    That works fine up to that point, but I'm supposed to be getting a pop up window that should allow me to assign a user name.
    And that pop up window doesn't seem to pop up when I insert the web address manually. Without the pop up window, I can't assign a user name, and without that, I can't download my ebay transactions directly to the spreadsheet.
    Our IT person had me change my Firefox settings to allow pop ups, but that didn't fix the problem. I don't think the problem is Firefox. I think the problem is the hyperlink does not automatically take me to my browser.

I've contacted the company that makes the spreadsheet, but I thought I would check here because I think it might be related to another problem on my PC that our IT person doesn't seem able to fix.

That problem is that, whenever I select any of my libraries from my start menu (like My Documents or My Pictures, I get an error message like this:
    windowsLibraryError.PNG that says the library is no longer working
    So I have to manually go to whatever folder I need to go to.

Does anyone know how I can fix either of these problems?

Thanks
    Check that Firefox is set as the default browser.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Calimanco View Post
    Check that Firefox is set as the default browser.
    Thank you. I thought it was the default already, but apparently, there was no default browser.