New Lounger
    Thanks

No auto upgrade to 1511?

I would like an answer to why my fully functional Windows 10 Pro hasn't updated to the 1511 update? I realize I can download the media creation tool and such, but I shouldn't have to. I am receiving regular Windows updates or so it seems. I did turn off some Windows Store services but I didn't think that would affect getting the 1511 update. Please advise and as always I continue to subscribe and love Windows Secrets! Keep up the great publication!
    Best regards,
    FloryJ

"We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur."

Banned Member
    Thanks
    Hi Flory! Upgrading to windows 10 is the new kid on the block. While waiting for a better answer from the pros, see if any thing here works for you!
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/upgrade...sion-1511-now/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by floryj
    I would like an answer to why my fully functional Windows 10 Pro hasn't updated to the 1511 update?
    My W10 Pro didn't automatically update either (and, like you, I had removed some of the Windows Store apps... although I don't think this had any bearing on not updating). After weeks of waiting I gave up and just carried out a manual update (Settings > Update & security > Check for updates.)

Hope this helps...

Thanks
    My win 10 Pro hasn't updated to 1511 yet either. I'll just wait until it automatically does it. I haven't removed any store apps so I don't think that's the problem. It's just MS