Thanks

New Windows Secrets NEWSLETTER?

Greetings from THE Great Country of TEXAS,

Could not find any area that was for this type of message, if there is one let me know . .

Have been receiving WS for a very long time, mostly the FREE version. It was and still is very helpful, IMHO, about one point five (1.5) (maybe two [2]) years ago started with the PAID version AND it has given me even more, but; this latest change is NOT very well accepted by My Self! This jumping back and forth between the email and online to read is NOT what I feel is the BEST! Either have it email or send just a link to the online copy. One question comes to my mind, "will those that are taking the paid version going to be logged in automagically or NOT?" From what has been presented as the NEW layout, to me a very BIG PAIN in the A$$$$ . . From what has been presented so far means when my subscription runs the course, will be the end for my participation. That will be towards the end of this year, so am giving you until then. I have been expecting some changes and willing to accept some, I like having my NEWSLETTERs on my system for references when needed even off line. With you presenting these articles, with copy rights held by the authors, will be preventing me from Copy/Paste into my OpenOffice Word Processor unless you provide a means for this to take place. NO, I do not share the articles with anyone @ any time.

I have learned much and you have provided much in the way of new information about thingys that has given me much more abilities than ever before. Have even been able to do what Microsoft either cannot or will not do . . they only say, "reformat and reinstall from the last backup" which is not a method of troubleshooting a problem nor giving any clues as to what caused the issue in the first place. I am NOT officially trained annalist, only a self-taught troubleshooter and have been very successful at that.

As you may understand from this message that 'I am NOT a writer, proof reader, nor any other title given to one that knows what they are doing.' Just a simple USER with much in the way of curiosity . . about my system and have been able to adapt what I learned to someone else's system along with some training for them to improve their use.
    TIA, CU L8R,
    NTxLS Win7 Pro 64bit SP1; FireFox v49.x, all with the latest updates

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Use the "Contact" tab at the top of the page and let the editors of the newsletter know your feelings.

Joe

Thanks
    The latest newsletter has a link to the complete version of the newsletter. Copy and Paste to a Word Processor also works.

Jerry

Thanks
    Thank you! To both of you for these messages and some HELP.

The copy/paste to a word processor will not be done less there is approval from the EDITORS, Thank you for taking the time to reply.
    TIA, CU L8R,
    NTxLS Win7 Pro 64bit SP1; FireFox v49.x, all with the latest updates