New Lounger
    Thanks

Is it possible to make appointments in excel transfer to Outlook?

I see that there are ways to do this is I make the schedule a CSV and whatnot, but that's not what I want. I'd really like the date in my excel to be a link that when clicked would create a calendar entry in the user's Outlook calendar. Is this possible?

I'm working with a spreadsheet that hundreds of people will use to advise them on when to send emails and which e-mails to send. So, I need it to be really easy for the user to figure out.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks
    Megan,
    It is possible to add reminders to the users' calendar by clicking on a date. Can you be more specific on what information is to be passed on to the recipient as far a subject, body, dates, any information pulled in from the sheet?

Of course, you will need to post a sample sheet to make this happen.

Maud

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudibe View Post
    Megan,
    It is possible to add reminders to the users' calendar by clicking on a date. Can you be more specific on what information is to be passed on to the recipient as far a subject, body, dates, any information pulled in from the sheet?

Of course, you will need to post a sample sheet to make this happen.

Maud

Thanks. I think we just need The "suggested date" in column F and the local e-mail name in column G to make it into Outlook.
    Attached Files Attached Files