Thanks

Recurring Calendar Items

Received Office for Mere Mortals just a bit ago and it brought to mind something I would like to do with my appointments.
    I have a recurring appointment that takes place everyday around noon time. That appointment is already set up in my calendar. However on Tuesdays and Fridays only, I need to add something to that appointment and can't figure out how to do so, or if it can be done. For now I've just set up a separate recurring appointment to handle that item.

Ideas?

Thanks

John
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    If you want something on all Tuesdays and Fridays you'll need to set up a set of occurrences for that. Then modify the original to be only Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday.

Joe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP517 View Post
    If you want something on all Tuesdays and Fridays you'll need to set up a set of occurrences for that. Then modify the original to be only Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday.

Joe
    Thanks Joe,

Don't know why I didn't think of that! Probably trying to make it more complicated than it was.....
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)