Star Lounger
    Thanks

Help with Query (97 SR-1)

I made a query that included 3 fields: PROCC_CD with criteria of 59400 or 59510, MBR_SUB_ID, and MBR_UID. This came up with 357 entries. Now I want to go back into the same table using the MBR_SUB_ID and MBR_UID from my query as criteria and extract data on those entries, not necessarily with the PROCC_CD field being 59400 or 59510. How would I combine a table and a query based on that table? Or is there another way to do it? I know the long way would be to enter my results from the query manually under criteria for MBR_SUB_ID and MBR_UID but I want to avoid that. Thanks for any help.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Help with Query (97 SR-1)

Try saving your first query (query1). Then open a second query (query2) and add query1 and the table used in query1. Then create a link between MBR_SUB_ID in query1 and the table. You may have to set the unique values only property to 'Yes'. This should give you all entries in the table with criteria matching the MBR_SUB_ID from query1 NOT limited to the criteria 59400 or 59510.
    Repeat this process for MBR_UID.
    Let me know if it works.
    Andrew

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you very much! Worked perfectly.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Cheers,
    That was the first time I submitted a suggestion to anyone...so I'm glad it worked.