Star Lounger
    Thanks

Not sure what my 1511 upgrade situation is

I upgraded my system from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro a week ago. With automatic updates enabled, I was anticipating see the 1511 accumulative upgrade install sometime during this past week but it's not happening. I ran check for updates but Win 10 reported that my system is up-to-date. See screenshot of "System,About" page. Is some overt action required here?
    System.jpg

Thanks
    My laptop upgraded from 7 to 10 on 8/4/15 and I still haven't gotten the 1511 update yet. There are many post's on the forum about using the Microsoft Creation Tool to update to 1511 but as for me, I will wait until it happens.
    In your case it's only been a week so the 1511 update won't show up for you ( through WU ) until at least 30 day's have passed because you have the option of rolling back to 7 for 30 days.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I completely forgot about the 30-day window for the roll-back. I'm not having any operational issues, so like you, I will bide my time.
    Thanks,
    Bill

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    You will not get 1511 until at least 30 days have past. If you upgrade to 1511 you can't roll back to your original OS. Once the 30 day period has passed you should be offered 1511 sometime after that.

Joe