New Lounger
    Thanks

Firefox won't open PDF files in Reader

Win 10 is installed here. I have a simple home page that is made up of my frequent links: to web sites and to files on my computer. The PDF files used to open in Acrobat Reader DC and now they open a popup to save. The only recent changes I know of are some windows updates that were pushed out recently. So...is this a Firefox problem or could Windows 10 be the culprit? I built the home page in Word. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dan

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Well, I tried Chrome and behavior was better. The PDFs opened in a new tab. So, I went into Word and reset the hyperlink page default for NEW WINDOW (I have Firefox set to new tab in that instance) and now they're working again. Randomness abounds.

I still have to figure out why Firefox and Icloud don't like each other suddenly. I have to log into icloud mail three tries before it connects. That's another forum, though. Dan

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Maybe in Tools, Add-ons Manager and install or enable the Adobe Reader. I have Adobe Acrobat 8 installed and it works, pop-up gives Open with or Save.