New Lounger
    Thanks

Question Generating multiple charts from pre-existing graphs

I am trying to make a two page chart, one page will have the raw data on it, and the other will have the graphical chart display. For example, right now I have one page with 29 different boxes of data (one for each day of February) what I would like to do is have the charts on the second page auto-populated with the matching raw data from the raw data page. I already made my first chart, so now I want to be able to just copy 28 copes of it and have the whole month done both visually and on the back end. I know that I can go through and manually fill it all out, but each page is supposed to have a month of data so that will take a long time and I'm sure that there is a way to automate this. I attached some pictures to try and help demonstrate what I'm trying to do. Thank you!

Thank you in advance!
    one.pngtwo.png

New Lounger
    Thanks
    If your willing to share your spreadsheet, I can take a took for you. I would put all of the data into a table and mine that to populate your reports (charts and summary tables).

New Lounger
    Thanks

Sample of Excel sheet

Call Volume 02.16.xlsx Here is the Excel sheet that I am working on, once you open it it should make more sense what I am trying to do. I want each of the charts on the data page to be automaticall reflected on the visual page. I want to be able to continue using this format and entering data on the left page and have all of the graphs on the right page automatically update.

Hope that makes sense