New Lounger
    Thanks

Finding blank cells and emailing attached person

Hey all,

I have a workbook that is using a lot of vba code currently. I have certain competencies that employees must complete at different points in the year. I have 5 separate columns for these dates. Is there a code that can allow me to find all employees who do not have a date entered and send them a standard email? I will use this for all 5 columns just at different points throughout the year.

Also, for confidentially reasons I cannot post my exact workbook.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks
    How about a sample workbook? Please include what you want the email to indicate. Do you want instantaneous emails sent when the code is run for just the blank date cells? Are there email addresses in the data.

Maud

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Maudibe;1043634]How about a sample workbook? Please include what you want the email to indicate. Do you want instantaneous emails sent when the code is run for just the blank date cells? Are there email addresses in the data.

Here's an example. The emails will have to be entered into the spreadsheet. I would just want the email to look something like Subject: ODH Body: You have yet to complete your ODH form. Please get this done by [manually enter date]. I would want that to be the basic email but change ODH for what the next column

EXAMPLE.xlsx