New Lounger
    Thanks

Copying myself to all outgoing emails

Is there a way to send a copy of all out going emails including replies to my self in windows live?

Thanks
    If I understand the question correctly, what you want is an automatic copy of all outgoing emails.

There is an extremely easy way to do this, no matter what your email service is: make sure that all of your sent email is copied to the Sent folder.

After sending an email, you can then move it from the Sent folder to any folder you like.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply. I already get the mails saved in sent folder.

There are 3 people using the same email address at the same time. When I or another person reply to an email, it is helpful if others receive it as an incoming mail. Currently, we bcc our email address to achieve this. However, sometimes we forget to do it.

What I would like to happen is insert our email address automatically as bcc to all outgoing mails.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    My E-Mail service doesn't allow me to include my address in outgoing messages, have to send them to an alternate address. I like to get some messages back so as to verify what was sent and to whom.