3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Report margins can't be changed

I know the post below was from 5 years ago, but I suddenly am experiencing the exact same problem. It is only on 1 report. The others all work fine. After doing some reading online, I imported everything to a new database, with no change. I did not want to recreate the report. Looks like I might have to.

http://windowssecrets.com/forums/sho...l=1#post852305

I am running Microsoft Office 2013 Pro on a Windows 10 Pro machine. Does anybody have any other ideas? I've been having problems with my computer resetting the default printer when using Remote Desktop Protocol and it seems to be related to that somehow.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    OK, here's an update. After doing some more "Google's my friend" research, I changed the driver to the printer and it works fine. It makes absolutely no sense to me why only 1 report was causing this issue. For now the issue is fixed!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I spoke too soon. The previous option, allowed me to 'Preview' the report the way it was supposed to look, but when I would print, it still would print with the other printer margins and I could find nothing to change that. I finally had to make a whole new report, now it works correctly.