2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Radio station stopped working (Google)

Need help please.I listen to a radio station every day on my default Google browser.Yesterday(Feb.23 and today also)it just stopped working.I get the web page,but the radio doesn't work.Importantly,I tried it on Firefox,and it DOES work there.This issue is just since the last two days.If possible,I would like your help to re-set Google so that I don't have to go to other browser to listen.I have a Win 7 and all is updated,I did not change anything myself the last two days.Thanks very much!Other sites seem to work fine(not radio,but TV,etc.)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Chrome?

Thanks
    If it's Chrome ( as Bruce asked ) here is how to reset Chrome.
    http://www.tomsguide.com/us/reset-go...ews-18821.html

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lumpy95 For This Useful Post:

macko1944 (2016-02-25)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Yes,it is Chrome(up to date).
    I am worried about "default settings",because I don't know what that entails any more.If I did system restore point and the default setting would change too many things(whether the radio included or not),would it go back to the "non default"as before I started this?Other radio stations work fine!(interesting).So,what I do,for just that particular radio station (I listen daily),I switch to Firefox and it work there perfectly.So,I wonder which is better,to use Firefox,or to risk too many changes(whatever they may be?)by resetting to default?I also wrote to the radio station,but they usually take several weeks to respond(and they may not know what Google Chrome did anyway).There is always some kind of problem with Microsoft.I am so fed up with them....
    But thank you very much for the experts who respond to any and all problems that we encounter(thise of us who are not computer savvy,such as myself)!!!!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Yes!

Thanks
    When you reset Chrome, you do not lose your bookmarks and saved passwords. Sounds like you have a decision to make. Good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lumpy95 For This Useful Post:

macko1944 (2016-02-26)