4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Comics page online: How to create one?

I grew up on Newspapers, read them all my life. Now, I get almost everything online. The only thing I really miss from the newspaper is a comics page and sports scores. I know, I know, that's available online too but not in the way that I want. Is there a way to do the following?

I would like to be able to create a page that has my favorite comics, all on one page, that can be updated daily. I know I can find comics on their own page but I am either having to look up each page or click on a comic, read it, then find the next one, click on it and then read that. Yahoo used to have a comics page that was just like that but they eliminated it.

Also, in my newspaper, in the center of the Sports section, they would have one page that would have the standings, box scores and short recaps from each game and stat leader lists, most home runs, RBI's, etc.

If these already exist somewhere, I would love to find them. If there is a way to DIY it, I would do that too. I will need some direction. And, of course, I don't want to buy anything. Is this possible? Thanks for your help.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 1,326 Posts
    donebb,

I know it's not exactly what you want but gocomics.com has just about every comic you could possibly want. What I do is just go town the page ctrl clicking those I want to read (opening each one in it's own tab) then just Ctrl+w when I've read one to move on to the next.

HTH
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

PowerShell & VBA Rule!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs

Thanks
    What I do is create a comics folder on the Favorites bar. I them populate the folder with the urls of the individual comics I wish to read. Then I can just right click on the comics folder and select "open in tab group" (IE) or "Open all in Tabs" (FF) or "Open all bookmarks" Chrome. This opens each comic in its own tab. I just close each tab as I read.

Jerry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jwitalka For This Useful Post:

Fyrewerx (2016-03-15)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Not exactly what I was looking for. I just figured this would be something easy to create.

As I was looking at Go Comics, I realized that I could save Favorites and that they all showed up on one page, exactly what I was looking for! Except, it saves a particular strip for that particular day only and doesn't update to the current one. Curses, foiled again!